A healthy and happy pregnancy with emotional and physical support for the mother is essential for both the mother and baby. My role as a doula is to provide this support during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period.
In general this support includes:
- information and resources on evidence based care
- massage, acupressure, cupping massage, pelvic opening massage, foot reflexology and polarity massage
- use of Bach remedies, aromatherapy, and other helpful tips and tools for pregnancy health and well being
- Birth Plan preparation
- emotional support, including processing a previous birth experience
- support and information for partners
- treatments and information for stalled labours, breech babies, broken waters and no contractions and many other situations that can arise during pregnancy, labour and birth.
You will find detailed information: